- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:15-16)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Isaiah43:10,11; Matthew 28:19.
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection and ascension.
(Luke 1:35; Roman 8:34; Acts 1:10)
- Salvation is through the blood of Jesus Christ.
(1 John 1:7-9; Romans 10:13-15)
- In water baptism by immersion for the covenant seal of circumcision of heart.
(Matthew 28:19; Colossians 2:9-13
- We believe that marriage is a Godly covenant between one man and one woman.
- The redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body.
(Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:13-14
- In the baptism of the Holy spirit, who enable a believer to live a holy life.
(Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:15-16
- In the second coming of Jesus Christ.
(Act 24:15; Luke 14:14, Revelation 19:7-9)